Thursday, May 27, 2010

26 days to closing!

Lots can happen in 3 1/2 days -

A few things to notice here: 1. See that pile? That's one of several piles of sod for my lawn! Soon I will have grass! 2. See the tree on the left? That is the first of 2 or 3 I will get in the front yard. 3. See that light to the right of the door? A "coach light" is the official term, and that was an upgrade! They really can nickel and dime you for these "extras" that seem like they should be included... but whatevah!

See my FENCE?? That's right, stay off my property! One of the perks of being on the lake is that I get a pretty wrought iron fence. The downside is that it doesn't offer much privacy. Ah, and another shot of that tree!
Here's the master bedroom - notice the light fixture that is emitting light! We have electricity!
This is the living room in the foreground and the breakfast room in the far off area. The tile is done, but the carpet is not in yet.
Master bath! Double vanity - yay!! I don't share well.
Guest bath
Shower/tub and toilet in the guest bath - sadly there is no handle (or lid) on the toilet so I'm guessing it's not workable yet ;)
This backsplash was a very inexpensive minor upgrade from the large tile squares - my friend Sarah who recently built a Perry home gave me this hint, and she has great taste! I'm so happy with how the granite, cabinets, and tile look together. My microwave and stove will go in the slots here.
A better view of the kitchen! Can't wait to get in there!

Love, B

3 comments: