Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Guess who has a closing date!

That would be me!! My fearless saleswoman Santosh called me yesterday to let me know my house would be ready for the walk through on June 18th! That's a Friday, so we scheduled to close on Tuesday June 22nd. The end is in sight! We went after work to check out the progress over the last few days.
Driveway and sidewalk! According to Santosh, it was poured yesterday 5/18
Front entrance - tile waiting for grout. Still need baseboards, too.
Kitchen... should be getting the granite any day now!
The breakfast nook - The tile is done, I think, because it was apparently wet - maybe they had washed it off??

Can you tell that I'm excited? Hope your week has been equally exciting!

Love, B

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Exciting to have a date in mind- let us know how when you need boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!!! Congrats girl, and I can't wait for the housewarming party! ;)

    ReplyDelete